Selfie smartphone is the trend!
Lava launched Iris Selfie 50 which is a selfie focused smartphone. It has 5MP front camera with LED Flash and 8MP rear camera with BSI 2 sensor, Dual LED Flash. It has 1.2GHz quad core processor. It comes with 5-inch IPS display with 1280×720 pixels.
The Iris Selfie 50 has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. It is a dual SIM smartphone with 3G connectivity. It has 2400mAH battery capacity.
The Lava Iris Selfie 50 is available in Blue, White and Black colours for Rs. 7,699.
Lava Iris Selfie 50 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core
- Display: 5-inch capacitive touchscreen IPS with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with BSI 2 sensor, 1.4 μm Pixel Size and Dual LED Flash/ Front 5MP with LED flash
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- SIM: Dual (Normal SIM + micro SIM) with dual standby
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 2400mAh