Massive battery is the highlighted feature!
Lenovo launches A5000 on its official website. The smartphone comes with 5-inch HD IPS display and 1280×720 pixels. It is powered by 1.3GHz quad core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali 400 GPU. It is a dual SIM smartphone with 4000mAH battery which is massive. The company promises 35 hours talk time and up to 33.5 days standby of battery life. It has 1GB of RAM with 8GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB.
The Lenovo A5000 sports 8MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 2MP front shooter. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box with Vibe UI on top of it.
The Lenovo A5000 comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 9,999 on The Lenovo’s TheDoStore only. It is available for pre-order and will start shipping from 30th April.
Lenovo A5000 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582
- GPU: Mali 400
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP auto-focus with LED Flash/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with Vibe 2.0 UI
- SIM: Dual (mini + micro)
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 4000mAh