Here comes another 4G LTE phablet!
Lenovo brings its latest smartphone A7000 which comes underhood of A-series. Lenovo A700 is directly competitions to Yu Yureka, Honor 4x and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G. The Lenovo A7000 is powered by 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752M processor boosted with 16-core Mali-T760 GPU. It has 5.5-inch IPS display with 1280×720 pixels. The smartphone sports 8MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 5MP front shooter for selfies.
The A7000 has 2GB of RAM with 8GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB. It comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop running out of the box. It supports Dual micro SIM and has 2900mAh removable battery. Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It comes with Dolby ATMOS support (world’s first smartphone), offering an immersive audio experience.
Lenovo A7000 specifications are
- Processor: 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752M
- GPU: 16-core Mali-T760
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32B microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP autofocus with LED Flash/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual micro
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Battery: 2900mAh