After the grand success of android based tablet Lenovo Yoga, China-based computer maker, Lenovo has launched its new line of Android and Windows tablets priced INR 51,990 in the market.
The IdeaPad Lynx K3011 features an 11.6-inch display with a resolution of 1366×768 pixels. The tablet is based on Windows 8 and is backed by an Intel Atom Z2760 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The tablet measures 300.9x188x9.48mm and weigh around 640 grams.
Key Features includes
- Slim and Light: 9.48mm thin and only weighing 640g
- Apps, Games or Productivity: Running touch optimized Windows 8 apps as well as familiar desktop software including Microsoft Office
- Full HD IPS Display: Vibrant, wide-view 11.6″ IPS display with five-finger multitouch technology seamlessly integrates with Windows 8
- Complete Connectivity: Micro-USB, microSD, and micro-HDMI slots on the tablet; two USB 2.0 ports on the optional keyboard dock.
- Front Camera: 2.0MP front-facing webcam and digital microphone for crystal-clear Web chats
- Dual Surround Sound Speakers and Audio Jack: IdeaTab Lynx offers a great audio as well as visual experience
- Battery Life: up to 8 hours battery and 16 hours when you connect it with the optional keyboard dock
- Connected Standby: syncs emails and online information even when tablet’s in sleep mode
Lenovo IdeaPad Lynx K3011 specifications are
- Processor: 1.8GHz Intel Atom Z2760
- Display: 11.6-inch 1366×768 IPS with 5-point capacitive multitouch
- Memory: 64GB internal
- RAM: 2GB
- Camera: 2MP Webcam
- Battery: 6800mAh
- OS: Windows 8 64-bit