Skipping the Lenovo K7 Note, Lenovo globaly unveiled K8 Note in India!
The smartphone comes with 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved Glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by MediaTek Helio X23 Tri-cluster , deca-core 64-bit WorldMode Mobile Platform along with 3GB and 4GB memory variants along with 32GB and 64GB storage respectively. Sporting a dual-rear camera of 13MP+5MP it comes with depth-mode to feature a bokeh effect kind of like the portrait mode on the iPhone 7 Plus/OnePlus 5. On the front, it comes with a 13MP sensor, with front-facing LED flash keeping up with the latest trends.
With the first smartphone featuring MediaTek X23 deca-core processor, the handset comes with a water repellent design having a nano-coating protection. The handset comes with a 4,000mAh battery supporting 15W rapid charging technology. It also comes with Dolby Atmos audio and is backed up Lenovo’s TheaterMax making it VR ready. VR kit is though not included in the box but it does support any third-party kit that might be available in the market.
Lenovo K8 Note will be available exclusively from Amazon.in for ₹12,999 and ₹13,999 for 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB variants respectively. Take a look at its specifications below.
Lenovo K8 Note specifications are:
- Processor: Deca Core MediaTek Helio X23, 20nm
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass IPS, 1080×1920 pixels
- RAM: 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with Dual LED Flash and 5MP secondary camera/ Front 13MP with LED Flash
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (nano+ nano/microSD)
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 4000mAh with 15W rapid charging