Lenovo brings new S – series in China!
Lenovo announced S5, the company’s new mid-tier range is S-series. It has 5.7-inch Full HD+ 18:9 display. It is powered by Snapdragon 625. It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with ZUI 3.7 out of the box. It comes with a dual rear camera with 13MP one is RGB and other is Monochrome to capture portrait shots. It has a 16MP front camera which is AI-powered for face beauty feature and does face unlocks.It has a metal unibody design with fingerprint sensor at the back and packs with 3000mAh battery capacity.
The Lenovo S5 will be coming in Midnight Black and Flame Red colours.
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant costs 999 yuan (approx. Rs. 10,289)
- 4GB RAM with 128GB storage variant costs 1199 yuan (approx. Rs. 12,349)
- 4GB RAM with 128GB storage variant costs 1499 yuan (approx. Rs. 15,440)
Lenovo S5 specifications are
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Display: 5.7-inch Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass, 2160×1080 pixels
- RAM and Memory: 3GB RAM with 32GB internal, 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP (Monochrome) + 13MP (RGB) dual with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture/ Front 16MP with f/2.0 aperture, 80.2-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo) with ZUI 3.7
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (nano + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh