Lenovo budget android smartphone!
Lenovo launched two new smartphones by expanding its S-series, Lenovo S650 and Lenovo S930. Earlier Lenovo had launched Lenovo Vibe Z in China. Lenovo S650 comes with 4.7-inch capacitive touch with 540×960 pixel resolution, 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB. Lenovo S650 has 1.3GHz quad core Cortex-A7 processor with MediaTek MT6582 chipset and powered by PowerVR SGX544 GPU.
For photography Lenovo S650 has 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and can take HDR pictures too, whereas front facing camera is 0.3MP VGA. It is a Dual-SIM phone which supports both GSM and it runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and has battery backup of 2,000mAh. For connectivity it has 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth and GPS. Lenovo S650 is available for 11,990 Russian Rubles (approx. Rs. 22,600) in Russia but global availability is not detailed yet.
[box type=”info” ]Lenovo S650 is available on infibeam at Rs. 13,631[/box]
Lenovo S650 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 Mediatek MT6582
- GPU: PowerVR SGX544
- Display: 4.7-inch capacitive touch with 540×960 pixels at 234ppi
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: Rear 8MP/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- SIM: Dual (GSM+GSM) with Dual Standby
- Battery: 2000mAh