Find out why K4 Note is Killer!
Lenovo launched Vibe K4 Note which is a successor of K3 Note launched last year. The smartphone comes with the 1.3Ghz Octa core processor powered by Mali T720 GPU. It has 5.5-inch IPS Full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels. The smartphone is loaded with Dual front-facing speakers, Dolby ATMOS, 3 microphones, Wolfson WM8281 audio codec and fingerprint sensor at the back.
The K4 Note sports 13MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash and 5MP front camera. It has 3GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI. Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, USB OTG. It has 3300mAh battery capacity.
The Lenovo Vibe K4 Note will be available in Tuxedo Black colour for Rs. 11,999 in India. It will be available exclusively on Amazon through flash sales. Lenovo partnered with Skllcandy for Lenovo Skullcandy Ando headphones costs for Rs. 1299.Lenovo also launched its ANTVR headset for Rs. 1299 and the K4 Note VR bundle costs Rs. 12,499. Later on the company has planned to bring wooden back covers for the device. Check out the Hands on video of Lenovo K4 Note [youtube youtubeurl=”Mlf02eSs7wQ” ][/youtube]
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753
- GPU: 450MHz Mali T720-MP3
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS 178 degree wide-view, with 450 Nits Brightness, 1000:1 contrast, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB DDR3
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, ISOCELL sensor/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI
- SIM: Dual (micro)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, USB OTG
- Battery: 3300mAh built-in