Lenovo brings Vibe K4 Note variant!
Lenovo launched Vibe K4 Note in India few months back and company now brings the variant named Vibe K4 Note Wooden Edition smartphone. It has wooden back which has been strengthened with layer of flexible polycarbonate. As far the hardware specifications it is the same with Octa-Core MT6753 processor, 5.5-inch HD display, 13MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash and 5MP front camera. It is still running on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI and will be upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It supports 4G connectivity with dual SIM.
The Lenovo Vibe K4 Note Wooden Edition is available for Rs. 11,499 and goes on sale exclusive on Amazon.in. Also the price of the Lenovo Vibe K4 Note has been slashed to Rs. 10,999.
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note Wooden Edition specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6753
- GPU: 450MHz Mali T720-MP3
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS 178 degree wide-view, with 450 Nits Brightness, 1000:1 contrast, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB DDR3
- Camera: Rear 13MP with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, ISOCELL sensor/ Front 5MP
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI, upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Dual micro
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, USB OTG
- Battery: 3300mAh