It comes with decent specs!
Lenovo launched Vibe X3 in India. The smartphone is powered by Hexa core Snapdragon 808 processor. It has 5.5-inch Full HD IPS with Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920×1080 pixels. It has 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage which can be expandable up to 128GB. It sports 21MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX230 sensor, 4K video recording and front shooter 8MP with f/2.2 aperture.
The Vibe X3 comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop and Vibe UI on top of it. It comes with Dual Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD). Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS and NFC. It packs with 3600mAh battery. It has fingerprint sensor at the back. It has 1.5 W large dual front-facing speakers with Dolby Atmos, Cirrus Logic Wolfson 8218 audio codec, ES9018K2M DAC chip and TI’s OPA1612 amplifier to enhance the audio. It comes with IR Blaster to make it universal remote using Peel app.
The Lenovo Vibe X3 will be coming in White colour, priced for Rs. 19,999. It will go on sale exclusively on Amazon.in.
Lenovo Vibe X3 specifications are
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection, 100% NTSC color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 1920×1080 pixels
- Processor: Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808
- GPU: Adreno 418
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Memory: 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 21MP with f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX230 sensor, 4K video recording/ Front 8MP with f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual Hybrid (nano + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 3600mAh