It is a beast for me!
Lenovo launched its latest flagship smartphone Vibe Z2 Pro in India for Rs. 32,999 only on Flipkart from 6th October. The phablet was earlier announced in IFA 2014. It is clocked at 2.5GHz quad core processor powered by Adreno 330 GPU. It comes 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. It sports a 16MP rear shooter with OIS and LED Flash. The key features of the camera is it lets you to capture adjusting aperture, ISO, record 4K video and many more features which is not common in smartphone. The phablet also has 5MP front shooter for Selfies. It support 4G LTE network.
It comes with Android 4.4.2 KitKat with Vibe 2.0 UI and it can also run on stock Android as both UI installed in it. The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro will be available in Black, Titanium and Gold colours. Check the Hands on Video of Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro.
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro specifications are
- Processor: 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (8974AC)
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Display: 6-inch Quad HD IPS with 2560×1440 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal
- Camera: Rear 16MP autofocus with dual LED Flash, OIS/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with Vibe 2.0 UI
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 4000mAh