One of the best innovative product by Lenovo is here!
Lenovo brings its one of the most innovative product Yoga Book in India. It was earlier showcased in IFA 2016 which was in Android and Windows versions. The Yoga Book is ultra slim with 2-in-1 and light in weight. In India, it will be coming with Windows version for now and Android may come later.
The main highlight of the Yoga Book is it has Halo Keyboard, which has haptic feedback and also full touch-screen backlit keyboard that is made with glass for a rough, matte feel. It constantly learns and adapts to the typing habits of its user, with built-in prediction and artificial learning software. The 2-in-1 has 10.1-inch full HD IPS display, powered by Intel Atom X5 processor with 4GB of RAM. The body of Yoga Book is made of Magnesium Aluminium Alloy.
The Lenovo Yoga Book is priced for Rs. 49,990 and goes exclusive on Flipkart for sale. Lenovo is also giving accessories in the box – Real Pen stylus, Book Pad and Real Pen Ink Refills with the device.
Lenovo Yoga Book specifications are
- 10.1-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) FHD display, 400 nits brightness
- Intel Atom x5-Z8550 Processor (2M Cache, Quad-Core, Up to 2.4 GHz)
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 / Windows 10 Pro
- Single nano SIM
- 8MP Auto-Focus rear camera
- 2MP Fixed-Focus camera
- Dolby Atmos
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0
- Dimensions: 256.6 x 170.8 x 9.6mm; Weight: 690g
- 8500 mAh battery