Lenovo Z2 Plus comes in India!
Lenovo announced its most powerful smartphone, Lenovo Z2 Plus in India. Lenovo Z2 Plus are reinforced with an alloy roll cage. It also uses an innovative Fiber glass frame adding durability while keeping the phone light weight. It has 5-inch HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution and 441ppi.
Lenovo Z2 Plus will be available in two memory configuration – 3GB RAM+ 32GB Storage & 4GB RAM + 64GB Storage. It is powered by the Qualcomm’s flagship processor – Snapdragon 820 combined with Adreno 530 GPU. Z2 Plus uses DDR4 RAM and Sandisk SmartSLC for storage. It sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with an f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) for video and 4K video-recording capabilities. The front camera of 8-megapixel and features f/2.0 aperture and an 80-wide angle lens.
U-Health and U-Touch is new initiative in app for better usage. U health app keeps track of your step, distance and calories with the help of dedicated Pedometer, Gyroscope, Accelerometer and sensor processing unit of Snapdragon 820. U-Touch is the supercharged Home button in the Z2 Plus. Apart from hosting an accurate Fingerprint sensor, it’s a capacitive sensor and a physical button.
The Lenovo Z2 Plus is priced at Rs 19,999 for the 4GB + 64GB & Rs 17,999 for the 3GB + 32GB. It will be exclusively available on Amazon starting September 25th, 2016 11:59 pm. Both Black & white colors along with the 2 memory configurations would be available for sale.
Lenovo Z2 Plus specifications are:
- Processor: Quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS with Fully Laminated, 1920×1080 pixel
- GPU-Adreno 530
- RAM: 3GB/4G DDR4
- Memory: 32GB/64GB internal, expandable with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, EIS, 4K Video / Front 8MP with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 4G+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Type-C
- Battery: 3500mAh with Quick Charge 3.0