Lenovo expanded its Z series with the launch of new Lenovo Z5 in China. The new Lenovo Z5 offers an all-display design with no bezels and a 6.2-inch display which covers 90% screen to body ratio. It also has a similar notch like all other new Android smartphones along with the all-display design. The smartphone comes at a starting price of CNY 1399 ( approx Rs. 15000).
Lenovo Z5 is powered by 6GB LPDDR4X RAM and Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset. It has 64GB/128GB of onboard storage and an expandable microSD card slot (up to 256GB). The smartphone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with ZUI 3.9 on the top of it and is backed by 3300mAh of battery.
Lenovo Z5 has a 6.2-inch IPS FHD+ display with 1080×2246 pixel resolution, 18.7:9 Aspect ratio and 2.5D curved glass on top. It sports a Dual Vertical Camera Setup at the rear, a 16-megapixel primary sensor and an 8-megapixel secondary sensor with f/2.0, 4K recording and LED flash. The front camera is of 8-megapixel with f/2.0 and FHD video recording.
Lenovo Z5 Specifications are
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- Display: 6.2-inch IPS LCD 1080p Full HD+ display, 18.7:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D Curved Glass
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Storage: 64GB/128GB; expandable micro SD card support up to 256GB
- Camera: Rear camera- 16MP & 8MP dual rear cameras, f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash, Up to 4K Video/Front camera- 8MP, Up to FHD Video
- Battery- 3300mAh with 15W Fast Charging
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano) + microSD slot
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Dual Band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C