Another variant of LG G3!
LG launched LG G3 A, a new variant of the LG G3. Earlier the company also launched LG G3 Cat.6 in Korea with similar display and Snapdragon 805 that supports LTE-A up to 225mbps. The LG G3 A runs on 5.2-inch Full HD with 1920×1080 pixels. It packs with 2.26GHz quad core Snapdragon 800 processor powered by 2GB RAM.
The LG G3 A comes with Android 4.4 KitKat comes out of the box. The smartphone sports 13MP rear shooter with OIS, Dual LED Flash and laser autofocus. It also has 2.1MP front facing shooter. Connectivity options include 4G LTE-A, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC and 2610mAH battery capacity.
The LG G3 A will be available in White and Titanium colours for 704,000 (approx. Rs. 41,700) and would be available for SKT customers in Korea starting August 8th. No word on global launch yet.
LG G3 A specifications are
- Processor: 2.26GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD IPS with 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with OIS, Dual LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus/ Front 2.1MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 2610mAh