LG G3, the flagship phone!
LG G3 is here and what did we not know about this one? Haha, oh yes, this hadn’t been under wraps as such. We knew pretty much everything and then had some preset expectations too. Anyways it is here now and it is what it is.
LG G3 has a 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS display with 2560×1440 pixels resolution. It is powered by 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor and Adreno 330 GPU. It runs on Android 4.2.2 KitKat. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory which is expandable up to 128GB microSD card. The rear camera is 13 megapixel and the front one is 2.1 megapixel. The connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, Slim Port. The battery is 3000mAh with wireless charging.
So what’s better? Though the camera is same 13 megapixel it has laser auto focus which is suppose to make image quality better. The battery is also as G2 but it is removable. Smart Notice acts like Google now and it has a capability to adjust keyboard height according to usage. The back panel, volume buttons remain the same.
Accessories? The wireless charger, bluetooth speaker and s-view-cover which will come in various colours.
It will come in metallic black, silk white and gold shine colours.
LG G3 specifications are
- Processor: 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC)
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS with 2560×1440 pixels at 538ppi
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with OIS, Dual LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus and 4K video recording/ Front 2.1MP
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, Slim Port
- Battery: 3000mAh with wireless charging