LG G3 launched its latest mid-tier variant of LG G3 named as LG G3 Beat. The LG G3 Beat comes with same 5.5-inch HD IPS display with low resolution of 1280×720. It comes with 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor powered by Adreno 305 GPU. It has 1GB RAM and 8GB onboard storage with 2,540mAh battery.
The LG G3 Beat has the same Laser Auto focusing camera technology as it is in the LG G3. The smartphone sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with Flash and 1.3MP front facing camera. It runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat similar to LG G3. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC.
Key Featured Apps
- Touch and Shoot – It allows a touch anywhere on the display to focus and shoot
- Gesture Shot – It begins automatic three-second countdown before the picture is snapped by just a hand gesture
- Smart Keyboard, and QuickMemo+ – An overhauled note taking app
It also has ‘Floating Arc’ design similar to LG G3 with smooth curves and tapered edges. The LG G3 Beat will be available in Metallic Black, Silk White, and Shine Gold. It will go for sale first in South Korea and later to Europe and Common Wealth of Independent States (CIS) in few weeks and will be known as LG G3 S.
[notification type=”notification_info” ] LG G3 Beat is available in Gold, White and Black colours for Rs. 24,999 in India on Infibeam. [/notification]
LG G3 Beat specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus/ Front 1.3MP
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONAS, NFC
- Battery: 2,540mAh (removable)