G3 gets more variants!
LG launches another variant of LG G3 named as LG G3 Cat.6. The smartphone comes with Snapdragon 805 SoC which supports faster LTE – A up to 225Mbps with Qualcomm Advance Cat 6 modem. Few days ago Samsung also launched Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A with similar processor and LTE-A support. It has 5.5-inch huge QHD display with 2560×1440 pixels.
The LG G3 Cat.6 runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat powered by 3GB RAM. It comes with 32GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 128GB. The smartphone sports 13-megapixel rear camera with Dual LED flash, laser Auto focus and 4K recording. Other than 4G LTE connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.0 with Apt-X, GPS, NFC, Slim Port. It has 3000mAh removable battery.
The LG G3 Cat.6 will be available in Metallic Black, Silk White and Gold Shine colours and will go on sale in Korea from 25th July. No word on pricing or global launch yet.
LG G3 Cat.6 specifications are
- Processor: 2.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805
- GPU: Adreno 420
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS with 2560×1440 pixels at 538ppi
- RAM: 3GB DDR3
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with OIS, Dual LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus and 4K video recording/ Front 2.1MP
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE-A, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.0 with Apt-X, GPS, NFC, Slim Port
- Battery: 3000mAh removable