LG brings its G6 in India!
LG launched G6 in India, it was earlier showcased in MWC 2017. The smartphone has 5.7-inch QHD+ LCD display with 18:9 aspect ratio and 1440×2880 pixels. It runs on Quad core Snapdragon 821 with Adreno 530 GPU. It sports 13MP dual rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, can shoot 4K video and secondary camera is wide angle which shoots upto 125 degree.
The G6 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with LG UX 6.0 on top. It has 4GB of RAM, 64GB internal storage which can be expandable up to 2TB. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C. It is packed with 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. It is water proof and dust proof with IP68 rating.
The LG G6 will be available in White, Black and Platinum colour for Rs. 51,990.
LG G6 specifications are
- Processor: Quad-core Snapdragon 821
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Display: 5.7-inch QHD+ LCD with a 18:9 aspect ratio, 564 PPI, 1440×2880 pixels
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4
- Memory: 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP dual cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS 2.0, 4K video recording, 71-degree-wide angle lens, secondary rear camera with 125-degree lens/ Front 5MP with 100-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with LG UX 6.0, Google Assistant
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Battery: 3300mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
LG G6 launch offers
- Rs. 10000 cash back for HDFC Bank and SBI Card holders
- 50% off on LG Tone Active+ HBS-A100 headset worth Rs. 9,990
- Free EA Special gifts worth Rs. 14,100 for 6 games
- Free one time screen replacement within 6 months of purchase