LG announces its new flagship!
LG announced its awaited G7 ThinQ at an event in New York. It has 6.1-inch QHD+ 19.5:9 FullVision LCD Super Bright display. It is 50% slimmer than LG G6, according to LG. It is powered by Snapdragon 845 processor. It has 16MP dual rear cameras with Standard and Super Wide Angle setup. It has AI CAM that has 19 shooting modes, it also adjusts setting for low light conditions. It can shoot Live Photo mode in seconds and has Stickers that are in 3D using face recognition.
The G7 ThinQ has Gorilla Glass 5 protection, the IP68 rating which means it is water and dust proof and has MIL-STD 810G standard. It has dedicated Google Assistant button, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, and Boombox Speaker.
The LG G7 ThinQ will be coming in New Platinum Gray, New Aurora Black, New Moroccan Blue and Raspberry Rose colours. No word on pricing or global roll out.
LG G7 ThinQ specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Display: 6.1-inch 19.5:9 FullVision Super Bright IPS with Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 3120 x 1440 pixels
- LG G7 ThinQ – 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 3.1) internal, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- LG G7+ ThinQ – 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) internal, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 16MP with f/1.6 aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, secondary 16MP with 107-degree super-wide-angle lens with f/1.9 aperture, LED flash/ Front 8MP with 80-degree wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo with LG UX
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh with Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging