LG with new Phablet!
After the grand success of LG G2 , LG has announced its new entrant in G series at an event in Korea by the name of LG GX and has also confirmed that the phablet will be initially available in Korea only, with no word on global availability.
The device is powered by 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It is featured with a super clear 5.5 inch Full HD-IPS Plus display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
The device has a powerful 13MP camera which has face and smile detection, autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2.1MP.
The battery is expected to be a Li-Po 3140mAH battery with a long power backup. It has several connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Micro-USB, NFC, 3G and LTE. The LG GX will be available in two colours – Black and White.
LG GX specifications are
- Processor: 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
- Display: 5.5 inch Full HD-IPS Plus with 1920x1080p resolution
- Memory: 32GB internal
- RAM: 2GB
- Camera: Rear 13MP/ Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 3140mAh
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Micro-USB, NFC, 3G and LTE