After the G7 ThinQ, LG has just dropped another dynamite in the market known as LG V40 ThinQ. This thing was in rumors and leaks for a long time. It is the first LG handset to house a Triple-Camera setup in the rear which is also its major highlight. The device pack all top-end features to compete against the likes of Galaxy Note 9, iPhone XS Max, etc. So without making any delay let’s know more about its specs and pricing.
LG V40 ThinQ sports a mammoth 6.4(inch) FullVision OLED Display with slimmer bezels. The device in-total has 5 Cameras, 3 in the rear and 2 in the front. The word ThinQ here signifies that the device uses AI to improve camera and overall performance. Luckily the handset retains a 3.5mm audio jack with 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC and LG’s Boombox technology. There is a Fingerprint Scanner in the rear though it has the support for Face Unlocking. The device has a Glass design but still, you won’t face smudges and Slipper back as it is constructed using Silky Blast Process. V40 ThinQ has received IP68 rating which means you can dive in the pool with it.
Detailed Specification of LG V40 ThinQ:
- Display:6.4(inch) FullVision OLED with a resolution of 3120 x 1440 Pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-Core SoC
- GPU: Adreno 630
- RAM:6GB LPDDR4X
- Memory: 64GB/128GB, the device supports expandable storage up to 2TB’s
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, upgradable to Android 9 Pie
- Camera: Triple 12MP(f/1.5)+16MP(f/1.9)+12MP(f/2.4) rear snappers with Dual-PDAF, Dual-LED Flash. Dual 8MP(f/1.9)+5MP(f/2.2) shooters are there for selfies
- Connectivity: 4G VoLte, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C(2.0)
- Battery: 3300mAh with Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless Charging
- LG V40 ThinQ(Verizon USA): $979.99(approx. INR 72,445)
- LG V40 ThinQ(T-Mobile): $920(approx. INR 67,980)
- LG V40 ThinQ(Sprint): $960(approx. INR 70,940)
- Pre-orders will start from October 19th and the users who’ve pre-booked will be provided with a DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and a 256GB SD-Card.