Finally…the LG isai FL is out!!!!
Yippee for Japan now…but it can be expected in the other markets soon. The rumors of LG working on this phone were out early, but now it’s official. LG and the renowned Japanese carrier, KDDI have joined together to unveil this super smartphone. The speculation of LG to sport the QHD display in the G3, has fallen apart by launching the isai FL. The isai FL boasts of a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 with an amazing clock speed of 2.5GHz. The GPU is the Adreno 330 which sports superb performance on the QHD display of 5.5-inch with a crystal clear resolution of 2569×1440 pixels at 423 ppi. The primary memory in the mobile is of 2GB with the DDR3 technology and has 32 GB of internal memory which is expandable upto 128 GB. The primary shooter in the mobile is of 13.2MP with flash, which boasts of 4K video recording. The secondary front camera is of 1.3MP. The mobile sports Android KitKat 4.4 out of the box. The connectivity options in the mobile are 4G LTE, 3G HSPA, Wi-fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and NFC. The mobile also sports a massive battery of 3000mAh.
The smartphone is out commercially in Japan for now but it can be expected in other markets soon. It will be available in White, Pink and Blue colours.
LG isai FL specifications are
- Processor: 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC)
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS with 2560×1440 pixels at 423 ppi
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with micro SD
- Camera: Rear 13.2MP with LED Flash, 4K video recording/ Front 1.3MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / WiMAX 2 + / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS, NFC
- Battery: 3000mAh