VoLTE is Voice over LTE!
LG announced its latest smartphone LG isai VL (LGV31), which has 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS display with 2560×1440 pixels. It comes with 2.5GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor powered by Adreno 330 GPU. It has 3GB RAM with 32GB inboard storage which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD.
The LG isai VL sports a 13.2MP rear camera with LED Flash, 4K video recording and 1.3MP front camera. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. The smartphone comes with VoLTE which means voice over LTE support. It has 3000mAh battery.
The LG isai VL will be available in Black, White and Pink colours and would go on sale in Japan through KDDI by December 2014. No word on pricing yet.
LG isai VL specifications are
- Processor: 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974AC)
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS with 2560×1440 pixels
- RAM: 3GB DDR3
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13.2MP with LED Flash, 4K video recording/ Front 1.3MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE / WiMAX 2 + / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS, NFC
- Battery: 3000mAh