LG brings its new technology in India!
LG launched K7i smartphone with Mosquito Away Technology. This technology will keep mosquitoes away by creating Ultrasonic noise inaudible to human with the Mosquito Away cover that has a separate hardware built into it. LG claims to be the first smartphone maker in this technology. It also comes with a stand.
The K7i has 5-inch FWVGA display, powered by quad core processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. It supports dual SIM and 4G VoLTE connectivity. It packs with 2500mAh battery capacity.
Amit Gujral, Chief Marketing Officer, LG Electronics India, said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]LG has always been at the forefront of unique innovations. With this launch, LG is bringing the mosquito away technology closer to the consumers in the form of a mobile device which can be an integral part of their daily lives.[/notification]
The LG K7i is available in Brown colour for Rs. 7990 (MRP).
LG K7i specifications are
- Processor: 1.1GHz quad-core
- Display: 5-inch On-cell Touch IPS, 854×480 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB Internal, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED flash/ Front 5MP
- SIM: Dual
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 2500mAh removable