LG introduces a new budget smartphone called LG Candy. The smartphone comes with the changeable back cover concept that lets one ‘Live Now, Live Colourful’ motto. It is equipped with a black colored rear cover and can be replaced with Blue, Silver, Gold colors.
The LG Candy smartphone is a budget smartphone and features 5.0-inch HD On-cell display, 2GB of RAM, Android 7.12 Nougat and 2500mAh of battery. It sports an advanced 8MP rear camera and a high resolution 5MP front camera for shooting selfies.
Mr. Advait Vaidya, LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company said,“LG Candy smartphone is focused on delivering even more value to consumers looking for the right device that fits their lifestyle and needs. We’re confident to capture the hearts and minds of consumers in the fast-moving market with our Candy smartphone, its beautiful covers, camera technology and other convenient features.”
The smartphone is priced at the attractive cost of Rs. 6699 and it’ll be available from 1st September 2018.
LG Candy Specifications are
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad-Core SoC
- Display: 5.0-inch HD On-cell Touch (1280 x 720 / 294ppi)
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Memory: 16GB ROM, expandable via microSD (up to 32GB)
- Operating System: Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- SIM: Dual SIM LTE / 3G / 2G
- Camera: Rear 8MP / Front 5MP
- Battery: 2500mAh (removable)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b, g, n) / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB 2.0 Type B
- Colors: Product Black (Covers: Blue, Silver, Gold)
- Other: FM Radio / Flash Jump Shot / Music Flash / Time Helper / Quick Capture