New generation Nexus comes to India!
Google today launched its Nexus 5X in India made by LG. It is the successor for LG Nexus 5 which came in 2013. The smartphone comes with Hexa core Snapdragon 808 64-bit SoC with Adreno 418 GPU. It has 5.2-inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It comes with fingerprint sensor at the back which recognises finger only in 600 milliseconds. It can be used to lock and unlock phone as well as apps.
The Nexus 5X sports 12.3MP rear shooter with dual tone LED flash, Laser Auto focus and 5MP front shooter. It comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow running out of the box. It has 2GB of RAM with 16GB and 32GB storage variant. It supports 4G LTE connectivity on nano SIM. It comes with reversible USB Type-C port and packs with 2700mAh battery.
The LG Nexus 5X will be available in Carbon Black, Quartz White and Ice Blue colours. The 16GB variant priced at Rs. 31,900 and 32GB variant priced at Rs. 35,900. It will be available for pre-order on Amazon starting from today and offline stores from October 21st. It also comes with free Bluetooth headset worth Rs. 2500, free screen replacement worth Rs. 6500 and cash back worth Rs. 3500 on HDFC credit cards.
LG Nexus 5X specifications are
- Processor: Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 ( 4×1.44GHz ARM A53 + 2×1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) 64-bit
- GPU: Adreno 418
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB / 32GB internal
- Camera: Rear 12.3MP with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55 micron sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Laser Auto focus/ Front 5MP, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Single nano
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO dual-band, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 2700mAh