LG introduced a new smartphone in the market called LG Q Stylus+ at an attractive price tag of Rs. 21,990. The new LG Q Stylus+ features a 6.2-inch FHD+ FullVision display, 4GB RAM and 64GB onboard storage variant. As the name suggests, it comes with a Stylus Pen along with the smartphone. It is Water & Dust Resistance (IP68) and MIL-STD 810G Transit Drop Test certified.
LG Q Stylus+ is powered by 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo OS out of the box. It sports a 16 MP rear camera with LED flash while the front has an 8 MP sensor. The camera also comes with modes like Auto, Food, Panorama, Flash Jump-Cut, and Portrait. It is also equipped with advanced DTS:X for up to 7.1 channel 3D surround sound for listening music on earphones.
LG Q Stylus+ Specifications are:
- Processor: 1.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 Processor
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2
- Display: 6.2-inch FHD+ 18:9 FullVision Display (2160 x 1080)
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Camera: Rear – 16MP, LED Flash, PDAF / Front – 8MP camera
- OS: Android Oreo 8.0
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD) Dual Stand-By
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, GPS/ A-GPS, GLONASS, and USB Type-C with OTG.
- Battery: 3300mAh built-in battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Additional: Water & Dust Resistance (IP68), MIL-STD 810G Transit Drop Test