LG V20 comes in real!
LG announced V20, which is the successor of V10 launched last year. It has 5.7-inch Quad HD Quantum display, a secondary display with 2.1-inch screen. It is the first smartphone to come with Android 7.0 Nougat running out of the box with LG UX 5.0+ on top of OS. It is powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor.
The V20 sports 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, OIS and Hybrid Auto Focus (HAF) integrating three AF mechanisms – Laser Detection AF, Phase Detection AF (PDAF) and Contrast AF – for both videos and photos with a 8MP secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture and 135-degree lens for capturing wide angle images. It has 5MP front camera with a 120-degree wide-angle lens.
It has aluminium body with Silicone Polycarbonate on top and bottom that will protect from damage and has the US Military Standard MIL-STD 810G to withstand a fall of up to 1.2 meters. It has Hi-Fi Video Recording and uses Low Cut Filter (LCF) that removes unwanted background noise and Limiter (LMT) that sets recording distance. It supports lolls music formats like FLAC, DSD, AIFF and ALAC.
The LG V20 will be coming in Titan, Silver and Pink colours and will starting rolling through Korea first. The company has not officially announced any price for the device.
LG V20 specifications are
- Processor: Quad-core Snapdragon 820
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Primary Display: 5.7-inch Quad HD IPS Quantum at 513 ppi, 2560×1440 pixels
- Secondary Display: 2.1-inch IPS Quantum at 513ppi, 160×1040 pixels
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4
- Memory: 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Rear Camera: Primary 16MP with OIS 2.0, F1.8 aperture, dual-tone LED Flash, Laser AF, PDAF, CAF, 75-degree lens and 4K video recording, Secondary 8MP with f/2.4 aperture, 135-degree lens
- Front Camera: 5MP with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- OS:Android 7.0 Nougat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3200mAh removable with Quick Charge 3.0