LG V30 gets official announcement!
LG announced its flagship V30 in IFA 2017. It has 6-inch QHD+ OLED Full Vision display with 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC. It runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with LG UX 6.0+ on top. The smartphone comes with new Voice Recoginition supported by Qualcomm Aqstic voice UI technology. It sports dual rear camera with 16MP primary (f/1.6 aperture, Crystal Clear lens), Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) and Hybrid Auto Focus that combines both Laser and Phase Detection Auto Focus and a 13MP secondary with 120-degree wide-angle lens.
The V30 has metal frame and comes with IP68, also passed 14 categories of the MIL-STD 810G Transit Drop Test making it compliant for military operations. It has 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC powered by ESS Technology’s SABRE ES9218P along with digital filters and audio out put by B&O PLAY.
The LG V30 comes in Aurora Black, Cloud Silver, Moroccan Blue and Lavender Violet colors
LG V30 specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Display: 6-inch QHD+ OLED with a 18:9 aspect ratio, 538 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 2880×1440 pixels
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4
- Memory: 64GB (V30) / 128GB (V30+) (UFS 2.0) internal, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 16MP primary with f/1.6-aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, Laser auto focus, OIS, EIS, PDAF, 13MP secondary with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens/ Front 5MP with 90-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat with LG UX 6.0+
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Battery: 3,300mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging