LG brings a new improved variant of V30!
LG just announced V30S ThinQ, it first ThinQ series which highlights of integrated AI feature. All the specs are similar to LG V30, V30S ThinQ is 128GB storage variant and V30S+ ThinQ is 256GB storage variant.
- AI CAM – analyzes the subject and suggest optimal shooting mode among eight categories – portrait, food, pet, landscape, city, flower, sunrise, and sunset
- QLens – Scans QR codes and suggest for the lowest price of the product online or similar recommendations. It can also tell about landmarks such as buildings and statues.
- Bright Mode – It enhances low light photography
- Lets to run apps and change settings through voice commands alone. LG-exclusive Voice AI commands eliminates the need to search through menu options and allows for direct selection of specific functions
The LG V30S ThinQ will be coming in New Moroccan Blue colour with a Green tint and New Platinum Gray colours, both with the lenticular finish on the back that displays different hues under certain lighting conditions. No word on Pricing or availability in India.
LG V30S ThinQ specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Display: 6-inch QHD+ OLED display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 538 PPI, Gorilla Glass 5, 2880×1440 pixels
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4x
- Memory: 128GB internal (V30S ThinQ) / 256GB internal (V30S+ ThinQ), expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 16MP primary with f/1.6-aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, Laser auto focus, OIS, EIS, PDAF, 13MP secondary with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens/ Front 5MP with 90-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo with LG UX 6.0+
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Battery: 3,300mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging