How can it be so cheap?
Meizu announced its latest phablet Blue Charm Note. The phablet has 5.5-inch IPS display from Sharp / AUO with Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920×1080 pixels. It packs with 1.7GHz octa core 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 processor boosted by 600MHz Mali-T760 MP2 GPU. It has 2GB of RAM with 16GB and 32GB internal storage variant. It comes with Flyme OS 4 running on top of Android 4.4 KitKat.
The Blue Charm Note sports 13MP rear shooter with LED Flash, 5P lenses, Samsung sensor, f/2.2 aperture and 5MP front shooter with OmniVision 5670 sensor, 4P lenses, f/2.0 for selfie. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It packs with 3140mAh battery capacity. It is a dual SIM smartphone which is fitted in a single SIM tray. It has polycarbonate body with magnesium alloy panel.
The Meizu Blue Charm Note will be available in Blue, Green, Pink, Yellow and White for 999 yuan (approx. Rs. 10,180) for the 16GB variant and for 32GB variant it costs 1199 yuan (approx. Rs. 12,225). It will go on sale in China from 30th December 2014.
Meizu Blue Charm Note specifications are
- Processor: 1.7GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6752
- GPU: 600MHz Mali-T760 MP2
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS from Sharp / AUO with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Memory: 16GB / 32GB internal
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, 5P lenses, Samsung sensor, f/2.2 aperture/ Front 5MP with OmniVision 5670 sensor, 4P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 69-degree wide viewing angle
- SIM: Dual
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with Flyme OS 4 UI
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3140mAh