Meizu me brings 3GB RAM variant!
Meizu brings m3 note in India, which was recently launched in China. It comes with 5.5-inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass with 1920×1080 pixels. It is powered by 1.8GHz Octa core MediaTek Helio P10 processor. It has 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB.
The m3 note sports 13MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, PDAF, and 5MP front camera. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme OS 5.1 on top. It comes with hybrid SIM slot with 4G LTE connectivity. It packs with 4100mAh battery capacity.
The Meizu m3 note will be available for Rs. 9,999 on Amazon.in from 31st May.
Meizu m3 note specifications are
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10
- GPU: Mali T860
- Display: 5.5-inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB (eMMC 5.1), expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens/ Front 5MP, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme OS 5.1
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (nano+nano/microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with voLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 4100mAh