Meizu announces a new smartphone in China with YunOS!
Meizu announced M3E in China, The smartphone has 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass HD display. It is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 processor. It has 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB. It sports 13MP rear camera with PDAF which focus the object in 0.2 seconds and 5MP front camera.
It runs on YunOS with Flyme UI on top. It has metallic body with mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor that unlocks the smartphone in 0.2 seconds. It has 4G LTE with VoLTE connectivity. It packs with 3000mAh battery capacity with mCharge fast charging that can charge up to 50% in just 30 minutes.
The Meizu M3E will be coming in Gold, Silver, Gray, Glacial Blue and Champagne Gold colours for 1299 yuan (approx. Rs. 13,045).
Meizu M3E specifications are
- Display: 5.5-inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 1920×1080 pixels
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10
- GPU: Mali T860
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: YunOS with Flyme UI
- SIM: Hybrid Dual (nano+nano/microSD)
- Camera: Rear 13MP with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor, 5P lens, Front 5MP, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 3100mAh battery