The new flagship by Meizu is announced!
Meizu announced MX6, which is company’s newest flagship smartphone in China. It has 5.5-inch Full HD Sharp TDDI LCD display. It is powered by by deca core MediaTek Helio X20 processor. It sports 12MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash , Sony IMX386 sensor, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording and 5MP front camera.
The MX6 comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme OS 5.2 on top of OS. The smartphone has fully metallic body and has mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor which unlocks in 0.2 seconds. It has 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It packs with 3060mAh battery capacity which comes with mCharge for fast charging and lets 65% in 30 minutes and fully charge it in just 75 minutes.
The Meizu MX6 will be coming in Grey, Silver, Gold and Pink colours and priced for 1999 yuan (approx. Rs. 20,040) and also a Life Jacket is introduced for MX6 which costs for 79 yuan (approx. Rs. 790). No details of global roll out yet by Meizu.
Meizu MX6 specifications are
- Processor: 2.3GHz GHz MediaTek Helio X20 Deca-Core 64-bit
- GPU: ARM Mali-T880
- Display: 5.5-inch LCD, 85% NTSC color gamut, 1500: 1 contrast ratio, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 32GB internal
- Camera: Rear 12MP with dual tone LED Flash, Sony IMX386 sensor, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 4K video recording/ Front 5MP with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme OS 5.2
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3060mAh with fast charging