Why listed without price tag?
Micromax has introduced a new budget smartphone, the Bolt A71 which is now listed on the company’s site. Micromax has not revealed the pricing and availability of Bolt A71.
Micromax Bolt A71 runs Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean which is dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) compatibility. It comes with 5-inch WVGA display with 480×800 pixels resolution, and is powered by a 1GHz ARM Cortex A5 Spreadtrum SC6820 processor and 512MB of RAM.
The Bolt A71 has 512MB of inbuilt storage which can be expandable up to 32GB with microSD card. It sports a 2MP rear camera with flash with 0.3MP front camera.
Micomax Bolt A71 has battery capacity which can deliver up to 5 hours of talktime and up to 200 hours of standby time.
Connectivity option includes 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, GPRS, and EDGE. The smartphone also comes preloaded with apps such as M!Live, Bubble X Slice, Hike and Opera Mini.
Micromax Bolt A71 specifications are
- Processor: 1GHz ARM Cortex A5 Spreadtrum SC6820
- Display: 5-inch WVGA with 480×800 pixels
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory: 512MB internal, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 2MP, Front 0.3MP
- OS: Android 4.3MP Jellybean
- Connectivity: 3G,Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- SIM: Dual (GSM+GSM) with dual standby