New member in Bolt series!
Micromax launches Bolt S300 which is new member in Bolt series. The smartphone comes with 1GHz Spreadtrum SC7715 processor powered by Mali 400 GPU. It comes with 4-inch display and 800×480 pixels. It supports dual SIM and runs on Android 4.4.3 KitKat out of the box.
The Bolt S300 sports 0.3MP (VGA) rear shooter with LED Flash and 0.3MP (VGA) front shooter. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 and aGPS. It has 1200mAh battery capacity.
The Micromax Bolt S300 is available in Black colour for Rs. 3,300 on d2hshop.
Micromax Bolt S300 specifications are
- Processor: 1GHz Spreadtrum SC7715
- GPU: Mali 400
- Display: 4-inch TN with 800×480 pixels
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 0.3MP (VGA) with LED Flash/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 4.4.3 KitKat
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, aGPS
- Battery: 1200mAh