Micromax is trying every possible thing to be in No.1 spot!
Micromax launched its new smartphone Micromax Canvas Duet AE90 which is a dual SIM with both CDMA and GSM support. An year ago Micromax launched Micromax Canvas Duet II EG 111 which was also both GSM and CDMA support. The Canvas Duet AE90 comes with 1.2GHz quad-core processor running on 4.5-inch IPS display. It has 960×540 pixels. The smartphone comes with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean out of the box.
The Canvas Duet AE90 sports 5-megapixel rear camera with flash and 0.3MP front facing camera. It has 1GB RAM and 4GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and 1800mAh battery.
Micromax Canvas Duet AE90 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core
- Display: 4.5-inch touch screen IPS with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: Rear 5MP autofocus with LED Flash/ Front 0.3MP
- OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- SIM: Dual (CDMA+GSM)
- Connectivity: 3G (EVDO /HSDPA), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 1800mAh