Micromax strengths its budget line up!
Micromax launched Canvas Evok E483, it is the newest member of Canvas family. It has 5.5-icnh HD 2.5D curved glass screen. It is powered by by Octa core Snapdragon 415 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which is expandable too. It sports 13MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash and 5MP front camera.
The Canvas Evok runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It packs with 3000mAh battery capacity. It comes with dual SIM slot with 4G LTE connectivity.
Shubhajit Sen, Chief Marketing Officer, Micromax Informatics said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]The current trend of 4G connectivity, big screens, high definition displays and powerful RAM has picked up immensely and the Canvas Evok brings the best combination of all these with its features and design language. We expect the new smartphone to fare well in the market as the millennial generation understands technology and also recognizes the fact that one does not need to pay exorbitant prices for a premium quality smartphone.[/notification]
The Micromax Canvas Evok E483 will be coming in Black color for Rs.8,499 and goes on sale exclusive on Flipkart.
Micromax Canvas Evok E483 specifications are
- Processor: 1.4 Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 64-bit
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS 2.5D with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with dual LED Flash, 5P Largan lens, 1.12um pixel size/ Front 5MP with wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh