Micromax launched Infinity N11 and Infinity N12 smartphones in the Infinity N series. The smartphones come with 6.19-inch HD+ notch display with 18.9:9 aspect ratio. These are powered by Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC processor. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and packed with 4000mAh battery.
The rear camera setup in these smartphones is a 13MP rear camera with LED flash along with a secondary 5MP camera for portrait shots. The Infinity N11 has an 8MP front camera and N12 comes with a 16MP camera with LED Flash. It has a fingerprint sensor at the back and also has Dual 4G VoLTE support with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots.
The Micromax Infinity N11 and N12 will be coming in Blue Lagoon, Viola and Velvet Red colors and priced for Rs. 8999 and Rs. 9999, respectively.
Micromax Infinity N11 and N12 specifications are
- Display: 6.19-inch HD+ 18:9:9 2.5D curved glass, 720×1500 pixels
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm
- GPU: 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 2GB (N11) / 3GB (N12)
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, secondary 5MP/ Front 8MP (N11) / 16MP (N12) with LED flash
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 4000mAh