Surface Pro is official in India!
Microsoft, today, announced that the new Surface Pro and accessories which are now available for retail purchase in India in online Microsoft stores (Amazon and Flipkart) as well as offline stores like Croma, Reliance, Vijay Sales, and other authorized retailers in India. At just 8.5mm thin and starting at 767 grams, the new Surface Pro packs the power of a 7th generation Intel® Core™ processor into a new fan-less, whisper-quiet design. It features up to 13.5 hours of battery life, providing unmatched versatility and mobility in a lighter, more refined design.
Vineet Durani, Director – Windows and Devices, Microsoft India, said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ] “We are delighted to announce the launch of Surface Pro in India and offer our consumers another superior device that will enable them to create, study, work and play virtually anywhere. We continue to push boundaries to better serve the needs of our customers who are seeking greater mobility and power in their devices to stay productive. The new Surface Pro delivers the versatility of a laptop and a creative studio in one thin, lightweight device.” [/notification]
The Surface Pro is not only a powerhouse laptop but also a mobile creative studio with a high-resolution 12.3” PixelSense™ touch display that supports the new Surface Pen, the fastest pen ever. It supports inking in applications across Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365, including the new Microsoft Whiteboard app. With a new hinge that adjusts to 165 degrees, people can now put Surface Pro into Studio Mode, creating the optimal position to write or sketch. The Surface Pen will be available in Silver and Charcoal colors.
The new Surface Pro Signature Type Cover delivers a high-quality scissor mechanism and 1.3 mm of key travel for faster typing. A full-size glass trackpad with five-finger multi-touch capabilities and the entire keyboard is wrapped in durable Alcantara® material. The Signature Type Cover will be available in Platinum and Black to match your personal style. The new Surface Pro will be available from 22 February 2018 onwards.
- Intel® Core™ m3, 128 GB SSD, 4GB RAM, Intel® HD Graphics 615- Rs. 64,999
- Intel® Core™ i5, 128 GB SSD, 4GB RAM, Intel® HD Graphics 620- Rs. 79,999
- Intel® Core™ i5, 256 GB SSD, 8GB RAM, Intel® HD Graphics 620- Rs. 106,999
- Intel® Core™ i7, 256 GB SSD, 8GB RAM, Intel® IrisTMPlus Graphics 640 – Rs. 133,999
- Intel® Core™ i7, 512 GB SSD, 16GB RAM, Intel® IrisTMPlus Graphics 640 – Rs. 182,999
- Surface Pro Type Cover (Available in Black)- Rs. 10,999
- Surface Pro Signature Type Cover (Available in Platinum) – Rs. 12,999
- Surface Pen (Available in Silver and Charcoal)- Rs. 7,999
- Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse (Available in Light Gray)- Rs. 6,399
Microsoft Surface Pro 2017 specifications are
- Display – 12.3-inch (2736 x 1824 pixels) 3:2 PixelSense 10 point multi-touch display
- Processor – 7th Gen Intel Core m3 with HD Graphics 615, i5 with HD Graphics 620, or i7 with Iris Plus Graphics 640
- RAM – 4GB, 8GB, or 16GB RAM, 128GB, 256GB or 512GB SSD hard drive
- Camera – 8.0MP autofocus rear camera with 1080p video recording, 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
- Connectivity – WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, Full-size USB 3.0, microSD card reader, Mini DisplayPort, Cover port, Surface Connect
- Speakers – 1.6W Stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium, Stereo microphones
- Battery – Up to 13.5 hours of video playback