Mid –tier smartphone by Microsoft!
Microsoft launched its latest Lumia series smartphone Lumia 540 Dual SIM. As the name suggest it supports dual SIM. The smartphone is powered by 1.2GHz quad core Snapdragon 200 processor. It has 5-inch IPS HD display with 1280×720 pixels. It is loaded with 1GB of RAM with 8GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD.
The Lumia 540 sports 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 28mm lens and 5MP front camera with wide angle 24mm lens, f/2.4 aperture to take selfies. It runs on Windows 8.1 OS with Lumia Denim update. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE and GPS / aGPS. It packs with 2200mAh battery.
The Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM comes in Cyan, Orange, White and Black colours for Rs. 10,199. Airtel will offer consumers double the data free for a period of 2 months. The smartphone comes with Rs. 1000 cash back on recharges from Paytm (Rs. 200 off every month for 5 months), Cashback worth Rs. 800 on Ola Money for Rs. 200 per recharge for first four recharges of Rs. 500 or higher, 2 months of free Gaana+ subscriptions. Check Hands On video of Microsoft Lumia 540 [youtube youtubeurl=”_fvNL3HwEuY” ][/youtube]
Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
- Display: 5-inch IPS HD with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP auto focus with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 28mm lens/ Front 5MP with wide angle 24mm lens, f/2.4 aperture
- OS: Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS / aGPS
- Battery: 2200mAh