Lenovo comes up with its new Moto E Power, which is an affordable 4G smartphone. It is powered by 64-bit MT6735p quad-core 1GHz processor. It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal, up to 32GB microSD Card support. It has a 5-inch display and features a 720p HD (1280×720) resolution with 294 ppi.
The Moto E Power sports 8-megapixel rear facing camera with LED flash and 5-megapixel front facing camera. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. It is packed with 3500mAh battery with 10W rapid charge. Company claims that it gives battery life of 5 hours in just 15 minutes of charging. It boasts 4G VoLTE capabilities and lets you stay connected at faster speeds. The device is compatible with Reliance JIO and users can avail the Reliance JIO Welcome offer. The display comes with built-in smudge-resistant screen protection saving it from annoying fingerprint smudges. The phone is also covered with a water-repellent nano-coating protection from accidental spills and splashes.
The Moto E Power is priced at INR 7999 and comes in Black and White colour variant. It’ll be available exclusively on Flipkart from midnight of 19th September.
Launch offers valid only on launch day
• Special Exchange offer: Up to INR 7000 off on exchange. Get additional INR 1000 on regular exchange value only for today!
• Free 32GB SanDisk microSD card worth INR 599
• Avail No Cost EMI – Get Moto E Power for Just INR 1334 per month* (*for 6 months)
• Buy the Moto E Power and get a Moto Pulse headset for just INR 499/-
• Extra INR 800 off with transactions on SBI Debit & Credit Cards
• Reliance Jio Welcome Offer
Moto E Power Specifications are
• Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit
• GPU: MaliT720
• Display: 5-inch HD IPS with 1280×720 pixels
• RAM: 2GB
• Memory: 16GB internal storage, 32GB expandable with microSD
• Camera: Rear 8MP with LED Flash and 720p HD video / Front 5MP with beautification mode
• OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
• SIM: Dual (Micro-SIM + nano-SIM)
• Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
• Battery: 3500mAh, 10W Rapid Charge
I m a tech-enthusiast and editor of The Gadget Desk Blog. Its my hobby and passion to play with gadgets. I'm here to help you to know them better. Full time student at Hindu College, University of Delhi.