Moto G4 Play surfaces in India!
Lenovo makes Moto G4 official in India, it was earlier seen in IFA 2016 this month. The smartphone comes with 5-inch HD display, powered by 1.2GHz quad core Snapdragon 410 processor. It has 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage which is expanded up to 128GB.
The Moto G4 Play sports 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS. It has dual SIM support and 4G with VoLTE support. It is juiced up with 2800mAh battery capacity.
The Moto G4 Play will be coming with Black and White colours for Rs. 8,999. It will be exclusive only on Amazon.in. The offers which you can avail with this smartphone
1. Get INR15,000 Yatra e-cash from Yatra.com
2. Get INR 300 cashback on Moto Pulse 2 headphone
3. Download and sign in to the Kindle app and get 80% off on Kindle eBooks, up to a maximum of INR 500
4. Buy Moto G Play on Amazon App and stand a chance to get 100% cashback
Moto G4 Play specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- GPU: Adreno 306
- Display: 5-inch HD, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording/ Front 5MP with f/2.2 aperture
- SIM: Dual
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- Battery: 2800mAh with Quick Charge