Moto G5 gets a successor in less than an year!
Moto India launched Moto G5S, along with Moto G5S Plus in India. The Moto G5S is a successor of Moto G5 which was launched earlier this year. The smartphone has 5.2-inch display with Full HD support. It comes with 16MP rear camera with dual one LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture. It is powered by Octa core Snapdragon 430 chipset.
The build of Moto G5S is metal and unibody. It has front fingerprint sensor and packs with 3000mAh battery which supports Turbo Charge.It has
The Moto G5S will be coming in Lunar Gray and Fine Gold colours for Rs. 13,999.It will be exclusive on Amazon.in for online market and for offline will go on sale through Moto Hub and other retail chains.
Moto G5S specifications are
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937)
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 16MP with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording/ Front 5MP with flash, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 3000mAh with Turbo Charging