Moto expanded its portfolio with the launch of Moto G6 in India. The new addition to the G series is the successor of Moto G5 which was launched last year. It comes with Dual Camera at the rear, new Face Unlock, Dolby Audio, Water repellent and Scratch Resistant body.
The new Moto G6 features an Octa-Core Snapdragon™ 450 chipset, 3GB/4GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB of internal storage and runs on Android 8.0. It has 5.7-inch IPS LCD Full HD+ Max Vision display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 1080p resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass Protection. The smartphone is backed by 3000mAh of battery which comes with Turbo Power Charging.
Moto G6 sports a Dual Camera setup of 12MP+5MP sensors at the rear. On the front, there is a 16MP sensor. The camera app comes with different modes like Landmark recognition, object recognition, text scanner, portrait mode, spot color, face filters, panorama, Group selfie mode, beautification mode, manual mode and face filters.
Moto G6 comes only in Indigo Black colour variant at a starting price of Rs 13999. It’ll be available on Amazon Exclusive and Moto Hub from 5th June Midnight.
Check out the Unboxing, Hands On, Camera Features and Gaming of Moto G6. [youtube youtubeurl=”crb5_aXJfxo” ][/youtube]
Moto G6 Specifications are
- Processor: 1.8 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor
- GPU: 600 MHz Adreno 506
- Display: 5.7-inch IPS LCD 1080p Full HD+ display, 18:9 aspect ratio, Max Vision
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Storage: 32GB/64GB; expandable micro SD card support up to 128GB
- Camera: Rear camera- 12MP & 5MP dual rear cameras, f/1.8 aperture, LED Flash, Up to 1080p (60 fps) /Front camera-16 MP , Video up to 1080p (30 fps)
- Battery- 3000mAh Charging Turbo Power charger included,
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano) + microSD slot
- Speakers: Front port loud speaker with Dolby Audio
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C