Moto added a new budget smartphone Moto G6 Play along with the new Moto G6. The new Moto G6 Play comes with 3D Glass Back Body packed with light-reflecting particles, Fingerprint Sensor at back and a Water-Repellent Nano-Coating for protection. The smartphone is powered by the Quad-core chipset with 3GB of RAM.
Moto G6 Play features a 5.7-inch IPS HD+ Max Vision display with a 720-pixel resolution and 18:9 Aspect ratio. It houses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 SoC with a 1.4 GHz quad-core CPU and 600 MHz Adreno 308 GPU. It has 3GB of RAM and 32 GB of onboard storage which can be expandable up to 128GB via microSD. Moto G6 Play runs on Android™ 8.0 Oreo out of the box.
It sports a 13-MP with phase detection autofocus (PDAF), f/2.0 aperture and LED flash. The front camera is of 5-MP and captures video up to 1080p (30 fps). It comes with the Front port loudspeaker with Dolby Audio support. The 4000mAh is supported by Turbocharger.
Moto G6 Play comes at an attractive price of Rs 11999 and in Deep Indigo and Fine Gold colour variants. The smartphone will be available to purchase on Flipkart Exclusive and Moto Hub.
Moto G6 Play Specifications are
- Processor: 1.4 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 SoC
- GPU: 600 MHz Adreno 308
- Display: 5.7-inch IPS 720p HD+ display, 18:9 aspect ratio, Max Vision
- RAM: 3GB
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Storage: 32GB; expandable micro SD card support up to 128GB
- Camera: Rear camera- 13MP dual rear cameras, f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash, Up to 1080p (60 fps) /Front camera- 5MP,Up to 1080p (30 fps)
- Battery- 4000mAh
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano) + microSD slot
- Speakers: Front port loud speaker with Dolby Audio
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.2