Moto X4 finally comes to India!
Lenovo brings Moto X4 in India, it was unveiled in IFA 2017. The smartphone has 5.2-inch FHD LTPS IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by Octa core Snapdragon 630 processor. It has 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage which is expandable.
The highlight of Moto X4 is the dual rear camera with a 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with a 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording. The front camera is 16MP with LED Flash. It runs on Android 7.1 Nougat and supports dual SIM. The smartphone is water and dust resistance with IP68 rating. It packs with 3000mAH battery capacity with Turbo charging. It comes with Bluetooth 5.0 which lets the smartphone to connect with 4 devices with the range of 250 mtrs.
The Moto X4 comes in Super Black and Sterling Blue colours. The 3GB and 32GB storage variant costs Rs. 20,999 and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage priced Rs. 23,999. It will be exclusive to Flipkart and Moto Hub.
Moto X4 specifications are
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm
- GPU: Adreno 508
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD LTPS IPS with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM and Memory: 3GB RAM and 32 internal, 4GB RAM and 64GB internal, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 12MP primary with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording/ Front 16MP with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh with Turbo Charging