Motorola brings new edition of Moto 360!
Motorola Moto 360 is now official in India with two variants. One has 1.56-inch display which is 46mm for men and other has 1.37-inch display which is 42mm for men and 35mm for women. It is compatible with both iOS (8.2 or above) and Android (4.3 and above).
The new Moto 360 is Dust and Water Resistant (IP67), Optical heart rate monitor (PPG), Dual microphones. It comes with Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Vibration/Haptics engine as sensors.
The Motorola Moto 360 (2nd Gen.) is for Rs. 19,999 for the 42mm gold with leather band version, while the metal band version is for Rs. 22,999. The 46mm metal band version is for Rs. 23,999. All these variants will be available exclusively from Flipkart and Myntra starting today from 7: 30pm. Check out the Hands on video of Motorola Moto 360 (2nd Gen) [youtube youtubeurl=”Lv6jCVPpo7Q” ][/youtube]
Motorola Moto 360 (2nd Generation) Specifications are
- Display: 1.56-inch, 233ppi (46mm for Men), Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 360×330 pixels
- Display: 1.37-inch, 263ppi (42mm for Men and 35mm for Women), Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 360×325 pixels
- Processor: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- RAM: 512MB
- Storage: 4GB internal
- OS: Android Wear (compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and iOS)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi b/g
- Battery: 300mAh (Mens 42mm and Women)
- Battery: 400mAh (Mens 46mm)