Turbo Edition comes to India!
Motorola brings Moto G Turbo Edition in India. The smartphone comes with 1.5GHz octal core 64bit Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU. It has 5-inch HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box. It supports dual SIM and 4G LTE connectivity. The smartphone comes with the Turbo charging capabilities which lets user to use phone for 6 hours after 15 minutes of charging (15W Turbo charger). It also has IP67 rating for water resistance which lets phone to immerse 3 ft. for 30 minutes.
The Moto G Turbo Edition sports 13MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash and 5MP front shooter. It has 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB.
The Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition will be available in Black with DeepSea Blue back and White colours for Rs. 14,499. It will go on sale exclusively from Flipkart . It also comes with several launch offers that are valid through December 13th like Turbo Buyers: 100% cashback for 100 lucky customers, Turbo Upgrade: Exchange your old smartphone for upto INR 6000/-, and Turbo Data: Double your data for free on Airtel.
Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition specifications are
- Processor: 1.5GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Display: 5-inch HD with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with dual-tone LED flash, IR filter, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording/ Front 5MP with 72-degree wide viewing angle
- SIM: Dual
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2,470mAh with Turbo Charging